Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some folks are so very naturally talented...

Happened to participate in a skit at our company's quarterly meet. Each team takes up the responsibility to present the meet every quarter in their own humorous way, and this time it was ours.
I have never been much into performing arts and kind. Acting somehow never comes to me naturally, though each one of us happens to 'act' in some way or other each day :)


And then there were a couple of naturally talented guys in our team, who could act up as SRK, Sanjay Dutt and Rajnikanth so very gracefully. As for yours truly, he acted as Amitabh Bacchan or should I say made an sloppy attempt at acting and delivering dialogues like the legend.


But anyway, it was fun, and I strongly believe such events at workplace just helps you de-stress and unwind from the routine, get to know people around better, hones creativity and yes helps you know how bad you are at performing arts :=)

2 comments:

  1. I had totally enjoyed the first one @ xpanxion. I'm sure this one was also funny , witty & totally time pass!!
    agree with you that these events are needed to sway off stress & unwind! we also have a monthly get together call it the TGIF event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you mate. Yes, I remember our photography contest event, and your pictures are still clinged at my workplace :-)
      Glad to know about your TGIF events.

      Delete