Tuesday, January 10, 2012

After a days work...

... No, I would not blabber about anything. This is just a post tell you guys (and also Google search engine :-) ), that I have renamed the blog to something which is more relevant.
I could not do much justice to the older name ('growwithjava'), because AfterADaysWork, I just could not find the courage and enthusiasm to again go back to write or talk about java or any technology, which I anyway TRY to DO the whole day.

This new name gives me mental flexibility to write about anything and everything after a days work minus the embarrassment of having to write under a different 'mask' :-)

Hope I continue to enjoy writing this for the small number of adhoc visitors I have each day... and hope they enjoy reading as well... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment