Saturday, February 18, 2012

Complimentary Motivation!

I was at a wedding ceremony of one of my first cousins a couple of days back.
It's always a great feeling to meet close family members at a single place on such occasions. Otherwise, we are so busy with our lives that we hardly get to visit each one of them separately.

Coming to the point, the 2nd best part of the wedding was me getting some compliments for getting leaner :-) Yes, the jogging trails I have been leaving behind after a day's work each day for the last month or so has begun to give results.
And what could be a better proof, motivation and encouragement to continue doing it, than getting compliments from people in such social gatherings :-)

That apart, I have started feeling more energetic, more fresh, less stressed and of course started feeling leaner after I got back to this routine. Certainly, the self coined mantra and realization of 'Body vs Mind' has worked for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment