Saturday, February 16, 2013

The hand that rocked the cradle...

... Now rocks the droid on Nexus 7.
Yes, my dear mother whom I got the Nexus 7 tab from my maiden US trip last year now rocks with her gadget.

I was pleasantly surprised to see how she can search and download games and spiritual stuff from the Google play store. And she does it without any help. It was just a few days back that I showed her how to use the Android marketplace, and now she's completely hooked on :) I see her play angry birds and racing games with ease.

Take a bow dear mother for being so smart even at this age, and of course cradling us into being smart fellas too!
And of course, thank you Google... This is a testimony to your simplistic yet powerful user experience!

5 comments:

  1. I have been trying to get my father uptospeed on a laptop for 3 years now. Hasn't happened. He is still not so confident and tells me that he gets stuck at times.

    I am encouraged by your experience and might try a tablet/smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional
    blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Here is my website: Http://Www.Socialuser.Eu/Index.Php?Do=/Profile-8184/Info

    ReplyDelete